SigEp is Returning to Dartmouth College!
SigEp is returning to Dartmouth in the winter of 2022! The process of establishing our chapter once again is underway with the support of the College, alumni of SigEp's New Hampshire Alpha chapter and SigEp's National Headquarters.
SigEp was founded in 1901 in Richmond, Virginia with the promise, “This fraternity will be different.” SigEp at Dartmouth brings that promise to life with a high-quality, substance-free residential facility, values-based leadership development, and alignment with the College's educational mission. We are determined to create a diverse, rewarding fraternity experience at Dartmouth with meaningful, life-long friendships.
What Will We Do in 2022
- Create a different kind of fraternity experience focused on personal and leadership development in an environment that encourages growth and building healthy, lifelong friendships
- Continuously recruit highly-talented undergraduate students who are motivated by values
- Engage in over 20 hours of leadership training and discussions on SigEp’s philosophy of fraternity and define what it means to be a SigEp at Dartmouth
- Create a membership experience centered on Sound Mind and Sound Body: service to the community, personal growth, academic and athletic achievement, intellectual and artistic excellence, and career development
- Appoint the chapter’s first executive board officers to put undergraduate leaders at the forefront
- Engage weekly with a mentor board consisting of chapter alumni, university staff, higher education professionals and friends of SigEp to aid our members in their development and ensure the chapter’s success
To learn more about SigEp’s return to Dartmouth College, contact Jake Schozer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For undergraduate men who are interested in potential membership, fill out our member interest form. If you know any high-quality men who are currently undergraduates that you'd like to refer to our team, fill out our referral form.
To contact the Alumni Volunteer Corporation of the Dartmouth chapter, please email us.